Pontoon Boat Rentals
- No Boaters Card Required
- Easy to operate
- Great for families – holds eleven (11) adults
- Cruise the lakes in luxury
- See nature up close
- Pull a tube
Pontoon Boat Options to Choose From
Family Cruising Pontoon Boat – Waskesiu Adventure Centre
Cruising the lake, tubing, nature up close- departing to and from the Waskesiu Lake Adventure Centre Main Marina.
- Follow HWY 264 past the town site approximately 7kms and turn left at the sign shortly after the bridge.
- Google Map
Pontoon Fishing Boat- Narrows Marina
Fishing and tubing- departing to and from the Waskesiu Lake Narrows Marina.
- Take HWY 263 from the Waskesiu town site to the Narrows turnoff, and then follow the gravel road approximately 20 kms.
- Google Map
Pontoon Cruising Boat- Heart Lakes Marina
Cruising and tubing- departing to and from the Heart Lakes Marina.
- Rental available in the mornings.
- Please call the Waskesiu Adventure Centre for availability
- .Follow HWY 264 past the town site approximately 12 kms and turn right at the sign approximately 5 km past the Main Waskesiu Marina..
- Google Map
|Pontoon Rental Rates
(taxes & fees extra)
Pontoon Boat Rental Rates
- You do not need a boat operator’s card to rent our pontoon boats.
- Credit card number is required to make a reservation.
- We take you through dock-side certification that allows you to operate the boat for the duration of the rental.
Our rental rates include all necessary equipment: life jackets, paddles, safety kits, fuel, and anchors.
All our pontoon boats are powered by environmentally friendly 115 hp four-stroke Yamaha outboard motors
Pontoon boat rentals are by the hour on a decreasing sliding scale. We charge out, in half hour increments after the first full hour, taxes and fees extra.
Flat rate of $50 per day
Pontoon Boat Policies
- Dockside certification and boat operation explanation included
- Maximum number of people: 11
- All safety equipment and one (1) full tank of fuel included
- Damage Deposit: $250.00 credit card swipe
- Prop damage can range from $35-$175.00
- NO sunflower seeds
- NO Smoking
- NO Alcohol
- NO going up on shore
- Boats are in a clean condition when rented out, please return them in the same condition
You must arrive at the rental location at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time to complete necessary paperwork.
Two hours rental charged for less than 24 hours notice of cancellation. If we can rent the boat then the fee is refunded.
At our discretion no charge for cancellation due to inclement weather.