“When waterways were highways”
For those who would enjoy a more challenging experience we invite you to join one of our PANP certified guides on a Voyageur Canoe Adventure. Working together your group will slip back in time and explore the waters of Prince Albert National Park as a voyageur. Paddling our 25 ft voyageur canoe, a replica of canoes from the original fur trading days, you will be amazed at the ease and speed of this great boat as it cuts through the water. When all the paddlers are in sync the rhythm of the boat will leave you with a team building experience that is wonderfully hard to describe and one that you just have to experience.
- Enjoy a unique wilderness experience!
- Perfect for School groups
- Become part of a team, work together, learn together
- 4 to 9 passengers plus your PANP certified guide.
- Observe breath-taking scenery and encounter wildlife like never before
- Enjoy a 1 or 2 hour tour, or half day and full day adventures.
- Custom charter the Voyageur only $99.00/hr
- Many destinations including– the Hanging Heart Lakes and Crean Kitchen, Waskesiu Lake and King Island, or almost any other body of water…
Ideal for: staff team-building, staff excursions, school groups, family reunions, and those with an interest in history by seeing the park in a traditional way.